- All sessions are arranged on a scheduled appointment basis. Excellence In Fitness enforces a 24-hour cancellation policy for all appointments. In order to cancel your appointment, you must notify EIF by calling the studio directly 410.266.6688 x2. Leave a message if you do not speak to a live person. This will allow us to document a “time stamp” on your phone call. Appointments cancelled less than 24 hours from your scheduled appointment time will be charged the full rate for your appointment – a “late cancel.”
- Emails and text messages are not acceptable forms of cancellation. Phone calls, text messages or emails to any EIF employee directly or to his/her cell phone will not be accepted and will be charged the full rate of the appointment.
- New bookings, reschedules, and cancelations are performed by calling 410.266.6688 x2.
- On-site (in-studio) scheduling changes are not permitted.
- All “rescheduling” of appointments must be done at least 24 hours in advance or will be considered a late cancel.
- New appointments may also be booked online or through the MindBody app. Online bookings are for additional visits only and don’t replace or cancel any other appointment booked on that same day.
- If an appointment is booked online before canceling your original appointment for that same day, you will be charged for both appointments.
Recurring Appointment Schedule/Frequency
- All clients are required to establish and maintain a recurring appointment schedule completing a minimum of 2 weekly workouts or no less than 8 monthly workouts. Consistency guarantees results!
- EIF is exclusively an appointment-based business, therefore, all clients must attend a minimum of 90% of their weekly recurring reserved appointment times without rescheduling or canceling. That’s 23 sessions for a 25-pack, 45 sessions for a 50-pack and 68 sessions for a 75-pack.
- Clients may not book recurring appointments on a frequency of less than every week.
- Recurring appointment schedules reserves a specific time and NOT a specific trainer. We will make every effort to keep you with your appointed trainer for that particular day, however, EIF reserves the right to change your trainer and/or remove your recurring appointment times if attendance falls below 90% for any given day/time.
- We do not share or sell your personal information such as email, phone # or mailing address. We respect your privacy and will personally ask permission to use testimonials, quotes or pictures prior to publishing any marketing or advertising.
- We send system-generated auto email/text message notifications for single appointment bookings and modifications to single appointments. However, we do not have the ability to respond/reply to text messages or send personal text messages.
- All EIF employees are strictly instructed not to provide clientele with any personal information such as mobile phone #s and personal email addresses. Please do not attempt to contact or request any personal info from EIF employees.
- Payment must be made no later than first session of program.
- 2 options are available for payment: Pay in full for entire length of term denoted on Agreement or Finance payment after initial down payment amount with direct draft (from Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Amex, Checking or Savings) on the 1st or 15th of every month for rest of term denoted on Agreement.
Length of Sessions and Appointment Times
- Each training session is based on a 25-minute workout scheduled in 30-minute blocks.
- To get the most out of our efforts, please be ready to exercise at the appointed time.
- If you are more than 15 minutes late for a scheduled session, it will be considered a no-show and you will be charged.
- 2 consecutive “no-shows” with no phone call will result in the removal of any recurring appointments.
Expiration of Sessions
- Please note that Agreements/Programs/Packages are all date-sensitive.
- Client is responsible for scheduling any make-up sessions within length of term with a 1-week “grace period” (for every 25 sessions) to make up any workouts.
- All unused sessions will be forfeited past “expiration date” & “grace period” of program and client is responsible to pay any remaining balance on his/her account.
- Please do not use cell phones while in the studio.
- Please do not bring valuables into the studio; we suggest locking them in your vehicle.
- Please refrain from chewing gum, wearing sandals, work boots, bare feet or wearing headphones/ear pods/air pods.
- Pets are not allowed in the studio at any time.
- Non-members are not permitted to accompany clients during workouts due to safety and distraction reasons.