The Best Strength Training Program in Maryland
The professionals at Excellence In Fitness Personal Training Studios provide private, customized strength training programs that yield safe and lasting results. We maximize your visit to our fitness studio using a hands-on approach, so you can work out to your fullest potential every time you walk through our doors. Whether you’re an experienced fitness enthusiast, or you’re working out for the first time, you’ll enjoy a healthier, more balanced life with EIF.
The Benefits of Strength Training
Strength training benefits people of all ages and athletic abilities - not only those who already have big muscles. If you're following a fitness regimen that includes walking, jogging or biking, that's great - but cardiovascular exercise does not provide you with the same benefits as a comprehensive strength training program. The bottom line? The right strength training program can have an enormous impact on your health and lifestyle.
The benefits of strength training include:
1. Improved metabolism - Muscle burns far more calories than fat. The weaker your muscles are, the fewer calories they'll burn, and the more weight you're likely to gain. Strength training builds muscles that burn calories, and that controls your weight.Contact Us
2. Reduced risk of disease and chronic conditions — Strong muscles reduce the uncomfortable symptoms associated with arthritis, diabetes, back pain. Strength training even relieves symptoms of depression.
bones — Tendons connect muscles to bones. Strength training improves bone health because as muscles contract, they pull on tendons, which pull on bones — and that reduces your risk of osteoporosis. If you’re an adult over 50, you need a strength training program.
4. Improved balance - Strong, flexible muscles reduce your risk of falls. Let a professional fitness trainer from EIF show you the safe and effective way to perform strengthening exercises.
blood glucose levels — Strength training dramatically improves the body’s ability to regulate glucose in individuals with type II diabetes, a result that compares to taking diabetes medication.
stronger heart — Strength training increases lean muscle mass, and that reduces heart disease risk. Strength training is an important part of cardiac rehabilitation.
better night of sleep — Strength training can help you fall asleep quickly and with fewer middle-of-the-night wake-ups.
Active Leadership for Your Best Personal Fitness
At EIF, we are serious about helping you achieve your personal fitness goals. From the moment you walk through our doors, your personal trainer will optimize your time during each visit to our fitness studio. We design:
1. Strength training programs specifically designed for women's specific needs.
2. Specialized training programs for adults over 50 years of age.
3. Programs for individuals of all fitness levels and experiences.
Get Serious Results With Workouts at EIF
Millersville's residents have voted EIF as the top personal fitness studio 10 years in a row. We're ready to help you reach your goals. Are you ready to live your life to the fullest?
Schedule a free consultation and demo workout at EIF today.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form